Heiligenbrunn, probably a former place of pagan worship, is a chapel with a spring with healing powers. It was subject to the Walpurge terms (May 1). The chapel was first recorded in 1359. The present building dates back to 1682; sold as national property during the Revolution, the chapel was bought in 1812 by the municipality and restored to a place of worship. It was renovated in 1875 and restoration work was carried out in 1981 and 1990.
For many years the Heiligenbrunn Chapel association has supported maintenance and renovation of the building with the help of various partners. Throughout the year, various events are held for this purpose.
Languages spoken French, German, Type of site to visit Religious site, Package visits offered Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation, Length of visit/event 30 min,
Opening hours The chapel is open on 1st May and heritage days
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche 12